My big project this summer was interviewing creative professionals about their LinkedIn profiles, testing out obscure LinkedIn features, and turning all that newfound knowledge into a book for Rockable Press. I’m pleased to report that the book is finally available, and it’s called LinkedIn and Lovin’ It (affilate link).
Through screenshots, case studies, and more, this guide will introduce you to several of LinkedIn’s lesser-known features and show you how to create an irresistible profile, build your network, find freelance opportunities, research clients, and a whole lot more. You’ll also meet creative professionals who’ve landed new clients, reconnected with colleagues, and met collaborators, all through one of the web’s most powerful networking platforms.
Here’s the buzz so far:
- Steph Auteri’s review on Freelancedom: The LinkedIn Lowdown: How To Pump Up Your Social Media Campaign
- My guest post for Make a Living Writing: 5 LinkedIn Features Every Freelance Writer Should Use
- My guest post for FreelanceSwitch: 5 Reasons for Freelancers to Use LinkedIn
- Interview with Lori Widmer of Words on the Page: Susan Johnston, LinkedIn Pro
- My tips for BrazenCareerist.com: Tips for Using Social Media’s Neglected Child, LinkedIn
- Lexi Rodrigo’s review on The Savvy Freelancer: LinkedIn and Lovin’ It
- My guest post for The Renegade Writer: 5 Surprising Ways Writers Can use LinkedIn
- Interview with Denene Brox of Freelance Write Now: LinkedIn for Freelance Writers
- More to follow!
Download sample or purchase LinkedIn and Lovin’ It.